Walk-In/Drive-In corrosion test rooms: individual solutions
Testing climate resistance up to the limit
In addition to our wide range of corrosion test chambers for salt spray and cyclic test standards, to accommodate the increasing demand for testing large components and assemblies, Ascott now offers a range of corrosion test rooms.
Variable sizes available according to your demands
Walk-in/Drive-in Corrosion Test Rooms, flyer
- Manufactured from a technical laminate with a resilient glass reinforced
plastic (GRP) to the wetted surfaces, providing a high quality, durable and
corrosion resistant shell.
- Automatically purges before the doors open to minimise the risk of highly
corrosive salt fog escaping into the laboratory.
- Large access doors for easy access with large and heavy test samples.
- PU insulated wall cavities with structural reinforcement for increased
strength and thermal efficiency.
- 2 x 110mm entry ports as standard.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir with transparent front, enabling
continuous unattended salt fogging for periods to be confirmed.
- Full colour touch screen control, externally mounted. Menu driven
programming and control.
- Interior lighting operated from the touch screen control.
- Easy maintenance atomisers with integral filter systems.
- Salt water delivery from a precise peristaltic pumping system.
- Can be connected to a network through the integrated RJ45 port, for remote
programming, control and monitoring.
- Modular system for assembly on site.
- Anti slip floor.
Supplied with a wide range of Options/Accessories
• Single or double doors
• Interior viewing windows
• Access ramps
• Refrigeration systems
• Controlled humidity for cyclic test capability
• ATEX capability – ideal for electric vehicle battery tests