Atmosfär – Multi-Function-Chambers
Extensive range optional testing facilities, such as SO2 gas dosing and liquid immersion
Atmosfär chambers have been specifically designed for fully automatic testing in accordance with highly demanding laboratory-accelerated corrosion tests which have become increasingly popular in some sectors of the automotive industry. These tests are cyclic in nature and comprise of exposure under controlled and varying conditions of temperature and humidity, with intermittent spraying of a salt solution directly on to the samples under test, from a high level swaying spray bar.
Two different sizes of 1300 Litres and 2600 Litres are available
- Oscillating spray bar with magnetically coupled drive system, for compliance with the most demanding automotive test standards.
- Integrated air conditioning unit, to achieve demanding temperature and humidity combinations.
- Psychrometric humidity control module, for more exacting control of humidity, especially at levels around 95% RH.
- Ergonomic design low loading threshold for easy loading and unloading.
- «Easy Open» pneumatically operated canopy.
- Dry seal gasket prevents wetting operator’s clothes, etc.
- Large capacity salt solution reservoir mounted on castors for mobility.
- Calibration certificate.
- Canopy color choice.
- Set of sample racks.
- Interior viewing window.
- Consumables spares kit.
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic.
- Purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened.
- Touch-screen, full color user control interface, employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software, for ease of programming and use.
- The operating software has a very large capacity for the creation of complex multi-step test programmes, so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated.
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use.
- RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software.
- A real-time, user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately, with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.