- EP-80 Statistic dot matrix printer
- EP-90 Enhanced statistic dot matrix printer
- EP-100 Statistic dot matrix printer with internal clock and RS-232 interface
- EP-110 Enhanced Statistic dot matrix printer with internal clock and RS-232 interface and display
Common Features for EP-80 and EP-90
- Simple connection to balances using the cable provided.
- Uses normal paper, suitable for long-term storage compatible with GLP/GMP/ISO (dot impact method).
- Operation can be powered by AC adapter or dry batteries.
- Hassle-free long-use printer paper rolls (8000 lines of printing with one roll).
- High-speed printing at approx. 3 lines/sec (printer mechanism performance).
- Installed with statistical calculation function as standard.
- Can be used simultaneously with Shimadzu's unique WindowsDirect function (output to computer).
- Equipped with keyboard, capable of defining ID number (fixed input number), and sample number (number input and then increased automatically with each printing).
- Printing of date and time (when connected to an electronic balance with a built-in clock) can be controlled from the printer.
- Multiplication and comparator functionality built-in.
EP-90 Capable of Attaching Sample/ID Numbers, Date and Time to Each Measurement Result
Common Features for EP-100 and EP-110
- Date and time printing
- Automatically set
- Statistical calculation
Features for EP-110
- Pipette calibration
- Tare/Net/Gross weight printing
- SUM mode
- Comparator mode
- Averaging mode
- Intermal printing mode
- Formulation mode
- User difine caluculation
- Drycell battery operation